Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pregnancy at 17 Weeks

As my belly is growing bigger, I am feeling really bloated and don't have much appetite. This has always been the case during each of my pregnancy and the moment I reached the 20th week, my appetite would decrease substantially and I would not be able to eat much during each meal. Also, during both my pregnancies, I had a very sensitive uterus. After each meal my stomach would hardened and I would start to have 'contractions'. I could actually feel my uterus contracting whenever my guts are full or when my bladder is full or when I need to do my poopie business. My gynae told me I have a very sensitive uterus and I was also at risk for pre-term labor. When I was carrying Alycia, I even had to spread out my dinner into 3 courses so that my uterus would not contract - first I drank the soup, half an hour later I ate the vegetables and lastly the meat. I could not even sit for long during a car ride, else my uterus would contract again. I hope all would go well this time.

3 comments:

Leena said...

i'm a total opposite. when i was pregnant with shern, i just love to eat, the more the better. no wonder i put on a total of 15kg! sai lei mou?

Anonymous said...

Oh..wow..!! that's tough..!! but better than i.. coz' i didn't eat the whole 9 months..! it was terrible lah.. :(

chanelwong said...

Take care yar....