Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Quick Fix Lunch


I had almost forgotten that Alycia has to attend her Mandarin enrichment class today at 12:15pm. This is a replacement class. We were still having breakfast at 10:30am when I went to look at the stick-on notes I'd put on the wall and saw the notice from her pre-school on the Mandarin class. Since we don't have much time to prepare lunch and she has to eat her lunch by 11:30am, I decided to fix her toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam. Though it was a very simple and light lunch, Alycia nevertheless enjoyed her lunch. I better remember that she has another replacement Mandarin class tomorrow at 12:15pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if only chloe would eat bread.. of any kind.. life would be a bliss for me.. muahahah!!

Unknown said...

your daughter is so cute.