Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Teaspoon Of Honey A Day Keeps The Doctor Away



Can honey really help keep the doctor away? I hope so and this is what I've been feeding Alycia and Sherilyn everyday. I alternate between Manuka honey with freshly squeezed orange juice and Manuka honey with prune juice everyday. Our paed has actually suggested Manuka honey to strengthen the immune system. I think there is some truth to it coz whenever the gals are showing signs of a cold, the symptoms would seem to dwindle after their double dosage of Manuka honey.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. i heard the Manuka Honey is good.. but my brat.. wouldn't touch it.. :/

Mommy to Chumsy said...

healthy healthy :D do you just spoonfeed the honey to them or you mix it into the orange juice?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

healthy healthy :D do you just spoonfeed the honey to them or you mix it into the orange juice?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... i mix the honey with the orange juice or prune juice, else they wont drink it coz it's very thick & a little bitter.

Unknown said...

i think i will get it for my son too...how much is it ? i didnt see it before. currently he is drinking honey which bought from cameron highlands.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Lovely Mummy... my mil bought the Manuka Honey from New Zealand. I've seen other brands of Manuka honey selling at between RM80 - RM100 at pharmacies and organic shops.