Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cha Soba



Cooked organic Cha Soba (Japanese green tea noodles) for the gals yesterday. Added some crab sticks, fried eggs (cut into strips), Japanese seaweed (cut into strips) and organic lettuce. Soup used was chicken, watercress, honey dates, carrots and 'loh hon koa'. The gals loved the noodles but didn't like the crab sticks. Next time, I should just stick to homemade fish balls.


6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooo..yummy wholesome meal. btw, may i know what brand of seaweed you normally buy? where can i get them?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb.... The cha soba that I used here is Hakubaku brand from Japan but I don't stick to one brand. As long as it's organic, I buy any brand. You can get them from Sri Kota at Tmn Desa or the organic shop at Tmn Desa (same row with Tmn Desa Medical Ctr).

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb.... I buy Ta Kae Noi crispy seaweed. I had posted about this seaweed recently. It's one of the tastiest I have eaten as they are not oily, not too salty and sooooo crispy. My gals & I love them. You can get them from Jusco or Grocer Village.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks shireen. will check it out :D

Ms One Boobie said...

I love the wholesome food you cook for your kids.. ;) just the kind even my mother would approve.

Chinneeq said...

you always have so nice food to enjoy....i love cooking but hate d washing part :(