Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cheeky Sherilyn


Sherilyn, my little Miss Cheeky, always full of expression, drama, emotions and humor. These days, Miss Cheeky is being very vain and insists on choosing her own pajamas, clothes, socks and even panties! Anything that kakak or mummy choose for her will surely be rejected for she wants to pick her own clothes. Well, I guess most toddlers at her age are like that. Is yours like this too?

4 comments:

Annie Q said...

sweet lady!!

Ms One Boobie said...

Mine doesn't fuss that much.. coz' it's too cold here.. to let her fuss. She always chooses those that ain't warm enough.. but she also knows.. that it's too cold.. so she lets us dress her up.

Unknown said...

my 4 year old daughter is doing the same thing.Sometimes she even change the whole clothes while I wasn't around.The kids nowsaday are very lucky cuz they have lots of clothes that they could choose.

MamaJo said...

There is the time...but, I guess boy less choosy...Iz is very choosy esp on his pyjamas or pant....I don't know why....always said "I don't want"...and crying all the way..