Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MSG and Preservative-Free Burgers

I love burgers - chicken burger and beef burger. Most of the time, I make my own burgers but sometimes when I need a change, I will buy the Jusco Premium Selection burgers. Jusco's premium burgers are MSG-free and preservative-free. They cost RM8 for a box of 4-piece burger and almost 4-5 times higher than other brands of burgers like Ramly and Dindings. Of course Ramly burgers taste better as they are loaded with MSG and sodium nitrate but for health purposes, I would still buy the Jusco Premium Selection burgers. I prefer the beef burger to the chicken burger.




1 comment:

Mom's The Cook said...

thanks for sharing. I'll go check this out :D