Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sherilyn's 1st Attempt On Stage




For days, I have been 'brainwashing' Sherilyn's mind, telling her that she has to go up the stage on Sunday and say "Merry Christmas pastor", put on a big smile and she will get a big pressie from the Sunday School teacher for doing that. I was very worried that she would chicken out at the eleventh hour due to stage fright but thank God, she gladly went up the stage and presented the Christmas pressie to the pastor. I could not hear her say "merry christmas pastor" though as there wasn't any mic but when she came down, she said the pastor said 'thank you' to her when she said "merry christmas pastor". I am so proud of Sherilyn for her courage despite her age.




The Sunday School teacher walking Sherilyn down the stage as Sherilyn was smiling away, so cute!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Sher is so brave! Well done.

Leena said...

:clap clap::
well done sherilyn. mommy and daddy must be very very proud of you :)

Unknown said...

I am proud of her..I don't think my daughters are as brave as her..

Bits said...

Bravo Sherilyn! She is so brave and cute! You must be very proud of her, don't u? hehe...

MamaJo said...

She indeed a brave girl.

chanelwong said...

she is very brave...well done..