Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shocking Maid Stories

Yesterday, I got an even bigger shock when my neighbor told me that she had seen my maid kissing her Nepalese boyfriend at the gate of our house. That was about one month back before we found out about their dalliance. Goodness, how can my maid be so cheap and bold as to do this to a boy whom she barely knows at my house in broad daylight, a boy whom she has never even gone out with? Can there be love just by seeing each other and exchanging love letters? I just don't understand these maids. Are they killing boredom and stress by seeking such cheap thrills? I wonder what would have happened if hubby and I were always at work and left her alone at home? I presume she would for sure invite her boyfriend back to have even bigger thrills and excitement and land herself in hot soup just like my previous maids.

I am really speechless. I better explicitly make it clear to my new maid about my expectations next time. My neighbor told me that she prefers older maids to younger maids as they are not so itching for boyfriends. But based on my experience, most old maids do not have the stamina needed to perform household chores satisfactorily and I would have to end up doing them. Would you prefer a younger maid or an older maid?

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

my goodness!!! what is it with them?

allthingspurple said...

given a choice, i rather a maid in her mid twenties, newly married with a young baby, so that they are more passionate about earning for their little ones. Thos old ones are very biadap and very lazy, those young ones just keep singing whenever indon males constructions or renovation workers are around. my neighbour's maid even take an umbrella and sweep (not brush) the front yard in the rain. is there dust on the ground with all the rain?

Ms One Boobie said...

Old maids also want b/fs lor..i tell yer.. unless you get a really ugly one. I think when you are lonely hor.. it's easy to dream .. that you can fall in love lor. Only human lah..!! but so dangerous.. for the maid to do something like that.. when she is taking care.. of your 2 gals. I wouldn't have it.. if i were you.

MamaJo said...

I agree with allthingspurple said....married with young baby..so far, still no intend to have maid yet...:P, but, hubby keep giving me pressure liao..