Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sooooo Many Toppings For Our Teppanyaki Ice-Cream


This is the display of close to a hundred types of toppings for our Teppanyaki ice-cream at the Latest Recipe Coffee House @ Le Meridien Hotel. When I saw this display, my jaw almost dropped.... just kidding..... well my saliva dropped actually, LOL! There were roasted pecan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, almond nibs, almond slices, peanuts, pistachios, wafers, wafer rolls, marshmallows, jelly beans, M&Ms, dried fruits, cookies, crackers and the list goes. I bet no one can resist the myriad of goodies stored attractively in this casing.

2 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Awesome..!! i would be dropping my jaws too.. so donch you feel bad.. ;)

MamaJo said...

Wow, thank u for the info...I will 'nag' my hubby to bring me there...he,he