Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 7, 2007

Tomato A Natural Skin Moisturizer



Do you know that tomato juice can be used as a natural moisturizer and astringent for our skin? I was watching TV the other day and got this beauty tip from the Home and Health channel on Astro. All you have to do is to cut up a tomato, hold the outer part of the tomato, ie. the part with the skin with your hand and rub the inner part of the tomato onto your face and neck and leave the juice on for at least 15 minutes before washing it off with water. I tried it and true, my face felt so smooth and I don't even have to use expensive moisturizer on my face. Keep the remaining tomato in the fridge and use it on your face a few times a day.

8 comments:

LHS said...

good tips :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow....i should try it out. Thanks for the tips :D

Unknown said...

i know tomatoes are good, but i dont like to eat it raw. im crazy for tomato soup. funny huh...

Unknown said...

i know tomatoes are good, but i dont like to eat it raw. im crazy for tomato soup. funny huh...

Unknown said...

A good tip.But the tomato is quite pricey here!If my tomato can grow,I think I will use this tip.:)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

really? i have to try this one too, thanks for the tip

Annie Q said...

Thanks for the beauty tips.

MamaJo said...

Cool...I should try it when I'm free at home..thanks ya!