Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 7, 2007

What's For Lunch Today

My tummy is rumbling now. My maid is cooking fried vermicelli now and I have a pot of hot fried black beans and red beans soup with kampung chicken and red dates. Too bad I don't have a camera to snap a picture of the soup coz hubs took it today. This fried black bean and red bean soup is a very nutritious soup and I drank lots of them during my confinement. Black and red beans are a real good source of protein and iron. The black beans taste much better when pan fried in a wok without oil. My maid had fried the black beans yesterday and this morning, the house was filled with the aroma of the fried black bean soup. I shall make another pot of this soup next week and snap a picture of it and post it in my blog.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

your maid so good and can cook such delicious meal

Unknown said...

Aiya!sayang no pics.I can't imagine how does it looks.Wow!your maid at home!So nice