Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 10, 2007

What's Wrong With Having 3 Daughters?

When we were at Mid Valley with 3 gals (Alycia, Sherilyn and hubby's cousin sister who is 5 yo) last week, I got stares from many passers-by. I even heard a woman telling her friend "wah, look 3 girls and pregnant" followed by some whispers. I think she must be telling her friend that I must be hoping for a son this time! Most of them who stared at me were women. First they stared at the 3 little gals, then they stared at my belly, then they whispered to their friend or hubby. I just wonder why Malaysians are such kaypoh chees (nosey parkers). Don't they have better things to do than to stare rudely and talk about how many children people have.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

guess it's unusual for chinese family to have more than 2 children nowadays. maybe they are wondering how these super parents can take of so many..heehehehhe

Bits said...

yeah! Shireen, nothing wrong with 3 gals, it is better than have none. If I were you, I am proud of what I am having now.

Blur Angel said...

nothing wrong having 3 girls! but i really dunno what's wrong with Keh Poh malaysians now adays, they just like to stare at people! :) ignore them yeah! 3 girls are good! hehe

Ms One Boobie said...

Next time.. tell them.. you are canadians.. and with canadians.. the more children you have.. the more money you get from the government.. as much as $500 canadian a child. Muahahhaahhahaha!!! then they can stop whispering.. and envy you .. muahahahha!!

MamaJo said...

That's Malaysian!! I even get some comment like "Wow, 2 boys....Definitely this life, you will keep having boy and no girl at all!"