Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Black Vinegar Pig's Trotters

This is definitely my all-time favorite and I can never get bored of it. The best part about having a confinement lady is that you can ask her to cook 'gee qeuok choa' or black vinegar pig's trotters every week. However, I don't eat any parts that have fat, I only eat the lean meat and the hard boiled egg. Oooh, I just can't wait to indulge in this dish again.

We had black vinegar pig's trotters with hard boiled egg and dim sum at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant last week. The gee queok choa tasted really good. As for the dim sum, do wait for my next post on the review soon.....

3 comments:

Annie Q said...

Me first??

YEAH! This is my favourite too!!! I just had it last night otherwise i will start drooling..hahahahaha

Unknown said...

yum!i love this dish.my mum love to cook this.you make me hungry

MamaJo said...

I love it too! Always went to Klang to have it...there is one stall that is famous with this dish....