Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Food Exchanging



My neighbors and I love exchanging food with each other. Since we had 5 types of cakes in December alone, I gave some of these cakes to my Sikh neighbor. Yesterday, I gave her a quarter of the huge watermelon that hubby bought. In return, she gave us more Muruku (yummy, I love this) and some very tasty chocolate rice cookies made by her daughter-in-law. I am still waiting to taste her homemade curry and I wonder when lar she will ever give me some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try not to get too close to my neighbours.. cos' you never know.. when they will change their mind.. about being nice. .and then.. very heartbreaking.