Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun In The Sun



Whenever there are hotel stays, playing in the pool is always something that every kid would look forward to. For Alycia who had too much of fun in the sun, she got a little more than she had bargained for. Not only did she get a sun tan but she had high fever today. She's just like mummy, a 'puteri lilin' (which literally means 'candle queen', ie. someone who will melt when exposed to heat!) and will surely fall sick if exposed for too long to the scorching sun and heat. I hope daddy learnt his lesson when he didn't listen to mummy and allowed Alycia to continue playing in the blazing sun at 11:30am.

This bubbling pool was a big hit with the gals. If I weren't preggers, I would have joined them in the pool too in my bikini! But I ain't going to flaunt my belly, just to shy for that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All men are the same i think.. ! they never listen.. till something happens.. :(
Mummy knows best.. !! yet they cannot get it.. muahahha!!

Leena said...

looks like they had so much fun. i'm sure your hubs only want her princesses to have fun in the pool, despite the blazin sun. the floatie is so cute.
get well soon, aly.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... you're right. They are not far-sighted enough...also if the gals fall sick, he's not taking care of them, I am :(

Leena.... my hubs love to see his 2 princesses have fun and be happy... sometimes to the expense of their health. Sigh.....
BTW, the float is from ELC.

Annie Q said...

Hope Alycia get well soon.

MamaJo said...

Jona hate swimming but, Isaac love it so much.....aiyoo....btw, I tag you:P