Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gold, The Best Gift Of All

An aunt of mine asked me the other day if I’d like to receive a gold chain in the form of an anklet for my baby’s full moon. I went “huh, I’m only 6 months pregnant and you’re already thinking of getting my baby a full moon gift?” That was just so sweet and thoughtful of her to be thinking so far ahead for my little one. I told her that I would be really pleased if she would buy gold jewelry for my baby as the price of gold is high now and I foresee that it would even go up further. Gold jewelry makes a great gift and investment too and I don’t mind receiving them, lots of them!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

the price of gold is now rm 93 per gram very expensive ohh
imagine a person own 1kg gold ??? rice ya