Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hair Cut Day

I finally brought the gals for their hair cut today. I also had my tresses cut since I haven't had a hair cut for almost a year! The length of my hair was at chest length and I found that it took a long time for my hair to dry since I normally take my bath at night, just before going to bed. I wash my hair everyday and sometimes even twice a day. Now, it's at shoulder length and layered and I find my hair lighter as well. The gals behaved very well when the hairdresser cut their hair. I personally prefer them to have long tresses as they look more girlish. Since they don't allow me to tie up their hair, I have no choice but to have their hair at chin length all the time. It's really messy when they have long hair each time they eat and sweat.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi! Can't get in your other blog..not resolving. Is it your end or mine?

Leena said...

normally girls love to tie their hair into ponytails. funny how they don't allow you to tie them. ya, maybe when they're a little older, they can have long hair.

MamaJo said...

Finally, new outlook for everyone for coming Chinese New Year :).....

Chinneeq said...

although qq love to keep her hair long, i always make sure it is just her chin's lenght. tak larat wanna beg her tie hair each morning!

Chinneeq said...

hehe...u wear so pretty to sleep one ah? I can't wear those, must surely wear long pants otherwise the whole pyjamas will be on top exposing everything below waist!