Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Happy New Year

This was one of my best new year's eve celebrations. Read more about our story from my other blog.

Taken outside Pavillion.


Picture taken from our hotel room on the 27th floor of Sheraton Imperial. That was the fireworks from the Merdeka Square.


Fireworks from the Merdeka Square.


Picture taken from my bed. The view from my bed is the KL Towers. The entire night, I just lay on my bed watching the lazer lights display at KL Towers.

Didn't manage to snap good pictures of the lazer lights show and fireworks because of the window obstruction. Switched my camera to 'glass display' mode but still didn't manage to snap good shots. It's high time I get another camera.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

so good u can enjoy the fire cracker me hah very tired and lazy to go out!

Anonymous said...

Cool way to spend the last day .. of the year.. :)