Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, January 7, 2008

I Think I Will Fall Sick Next

With Alycia coughing, sneezing, puking and spitting at me the whole day, I think I'll be the next to fall sick. I'm already feeling hot inside my body and feeling really heaty. I'm trying to get more sleep and have been eating more fruits for the past few days. I really can't afford to fall sick myself - my maid will be leaving on Sunday and there will be no reliable person at home to help me with the kids. Hopefully my mum from Ipoh can come to help me for a week.

5 comments:

Leena said...

haha, when your mom read this, she'll sure catch the next bus here.

take it easy, babe. rest well.

Unknown said...

whenever my kids fall sick..my husband and i also felt like sick too.try your best not to fall sick..ya!take care

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...dunno what happened to my comments :( hope you will be fine soon. Also hope that your mum can come down to see all of you :D Take care.

MamaJo said...

Pls do take care of yourself and baby.....For Alycia, maybe, her cough has switch from dry to cold cough? It can happened, cause bacterial colonies will changed..that's why first antibiotic doesn't perform anymore....or, temporary, switch Alycia milk powder to soya based...so, it won't irritate her to cough, then, no more puke(work on my sons)...and, I remember my ex-neighbour told me before, when my son cough, no no no to fish!! Fish will cause more phlegm...So, no fish, only soya based milk for Jona/Isaac when they are having cough...and it works!! Sorry, so long comment :P I just want Alycia to get better...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamajo... Aly's very picky when it comes to milk powder. She wont drink any other milk now except what she's drinking now... no way she will drink soya based milk formula. Huh? Fish will cause phlegm? I thought the old wives say chicken? Anyway, thanks for the tips.