Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'd Like To Own A Chrysler Too

My rich uncle used to own a Chrysler 300. It’s really a very elegant car and freaking expensive too. My uncle sold his Chrysler half a year ago to buy a Mercedes coz he always had to wait for ages for the accessories to arrive whenever his car breaks down as some of the accessories are imported only when a request is made. Had he known earlier that he could purchase his Chrysler 300 accessories online at discount price from wooddashexpers.com, he wouldn’t have to sell his Chrysler. Chrysler cars are quite rare here but if you do see one on the road, I'm sure you'll be impressed with the design of the car. I'd like to own one too if I had the money!

No comments: