Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 18, 2008

IT-Savvy Kid


Alycia loves learning words on her toy electronic laptop. At the press of a button, she can choose what she wants to learn. She got this laptop for her 3rd birthday a year ago but she did not know how to play with it then, so I kept it. Recently, she went to the cupboard where I keep all their new books, toys, stationery, stickers, etc. and fished out the laptop herself and started playing with it. As she doesn't know spelling yet, she will ask me for help to play the word games on the laptop. This is really a cool learning tool for toddlers ages 4 and up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she really looks like IT expert..."you yeng you fon"...hehe

Annie Q said...

hahahaha..yes yes, she got the IT expert look!

Unknown said...

That's cool..I think she is trying to be like you..hehe!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

it's great that Aly is interested in this. We got 1 for Ashley a few months ago and she is so afraid of the sound coming from it. She kept switching it off. Now I'm keeping it in the cupboard. Maybe she's too young :(

MamaJo said...

Wow, I shd get one for Jona for coming birthday...hand itchy want to buy one for him since he is 1 yrs old...but, put on hold...but, now, got reason to buy liao...he,he