Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Jealousy Streak In Sher Is Starting To Show

Today, all of a sudden, Sherilyn is starting to display the jealousy streak in her over her little baby sister. These are some of the things she said today :

1) Mummy, baby cannot sleep in my playpen.
2) Mummy, baby cannot wear my pants ok?
3) Baby, cannot sit on my high chair ok?
4) Mummy, is this shoes for baby? (when I said yes, she said 'NO'! Then her lips gradually turned downward into a crescent and her eyes started to be teary).

Nevertheless, she is still hugging my belly all the time and would always remind me to pray for baby.... so sweet of her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear they will get over it.. once baby arrive. . ;)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

encourage her to hug your belly more and tell her that the baby can feel the hug. make her feel like a big sister to the baby, so that when the baby is out she'll be more excited caring for her.

MamaJo said...

I think Sherilyn will love the baby when she is born....