Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, January 21, 2008

Last Meal


This was the last meal that our previous maid cooked for us before she returned to Indonesia. Since Alycia and Sherilyn have always wanted to eat Maggie Mee (instant noodles), she fried a big pot of Maggie Mee (minus the MSG) that was enough for all of us for lunch and dinner.
I have yet to taste my new maid's cooking and I wonder if she knows the basics of cooking. Shall be testing her cooking skills either today or tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...looks yummylicious. so nice of your maid. i am sure with your good training, your new maid will be able to cook just as well ;)

Chinneeq said...

wow...can see so much vege. yur gals ok with eating vege?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee....my gals have no problem eating vege and love brocollis, cabbage, bean sprouts and beans. I normally put lots of mustard greens, cabbage, brocolli or bean sprouts in our fried noodles.

Unknown said...

yumyum..a simple maggie mee turn into a delicious dish.:)

MamaJo said...

Wow...I love maggie mee too....he,he..it seem to be so nice ler....while eating what your ex-maid cook for you, you must be 'thinking' of her...he.he