Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My New Cambodian Temp Maid

She's here finally. She's incredibly stick-thin and I wonder if she eats anything or have the stamina to work. My maid agent told me that one of the reasons she was rejected by her previous employer is that she was picky in her food and requested for certain beverages and food from her previous employer. When she was here, the maid agent specifically warned her not to be choosy with her food. I woke up at 6am today to explain work to her. So far she's ok, comprehends simple English and willing to do anything. I'm praying hard that she will fit in well here.

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

when my cambodia maid arrived on the 1st day, she is also super thin, like no stamina to work, i worried too. Now, after few months she had put on some weight lo!
Your temp maid not bad still can comprehends simple english, mine s**ks! Can ask ur temp maid to teach my sotong maid ar?

Anonymous said...

Hope all turns out well for you too.. Shireen..! good luck..!