Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, January 7, 2008

One More Week To Go Before She Leaves

Starting from today, I have asked my maid to cook batches of food for me to deep-freeze them so that when she's gone on Sunday, I can heat up those food to eat. Today, I asked her to make homemade burgers. Tomorrow, I'll be asking her to cook minced chicken meat in blended tomato paste. On Wednesday, I'll be asking her to cook yellow ginger chicken, then the next day, maybe I'll ask her to cook chicken braised with mushrooms, etc. etc. These can last us for about 1 week. Hopefully the temp. maid knows how to cook too.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..you really plan well :D

MamaJo said...

Geee...like this also can ar?? I never think of it wei...good idea, in future, I will ask my mom do it, so, I will have some supply after she went back....thanks ya!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! your maid can cook so good.. ;) lucky you ..!! good luck with the new maid ya.. :)