Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, January 21, 2008

Overloaded


Sherilyn is normally diaperless when we bring her out. Since we were maid-less last week, I put her on a diaper whenever we went out as I don't have the strength to carry her when she needs to pee. I was also advised by my Obs not to carry her.
When we came home after lunch one day, her diaper was so overloaded with her pee that it almost dropped off her waist.... and she was walking around in the house with the heavy diaper as we were all too busy to remove her diaper! See how messy my room was, with things scatterred everywhere on the floor and an unmade bed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!how come no one notice it's overload ha!I never make my bed everymorning and I think my room are messy than yours LOL..maybe i should show you mine one day..:)

Vickylow said...

Hang in there, you maid is coming soon right?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha...this is funny. Ashley sometimes is overloaded too so she takes them off herself because she couldn't run much when the diaper is full.

Chinneeq said...

shireen, can teach her how to squart down on toilet"?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... if we go to places that have clean squat toilets, I will let her go diaperless but if we go to restaurants with smelly and wet squat toilets, I will put on the diaper for her... coz I cant stand smelly toilets too!

Anonymous said...

Hehhee!! priceless picture..! nah.. we never have had this situation.. coz' the lil' brat of ours.. very particular about things like this... :)

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha....so cute...Sherilyn is really a good girl liao...My Isaac, if you take off the diaper, he can't pee pee, even tho he need to do so....immediately put on diaper, the urine came out ;0

凯妈 said...

haha, very funny! she not feeling uncomfortable? if my daughter, she will shout very loud....:-)

slavemom said...

Sher's so funny... she went ard her biz as usual altho half her buttocks hv been revealed.