Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Problem With Streamyx Again

I have been having problem accessing to blogspot blogs since yesterday. As for my own blogspot blog, luckily I can still access it, though it will take ages (10 - 15 mins) to upload the page and I am unable to upload pix at random. For those blogspot blogs that I can access, the page is either blank or I can't see the 'comments' section. I've called up Streamyx and was told that there could be a problem with my pod. They have asked a technician to check my pod and line. I'll see how fast they can come as I told them specifically that I can't afford any downtime, and also exaggerated a bit to make it seem more urgent. I can never place too much hope in Streamyx.

No comments: