Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Simply Irresistable

Ever since I was preggers, I have to try really hard to resist my temptation whenever I see hubby gorging on fresh sashimi and sushi. Writing this post and looking at the picture of the sushi have already made me salivate. I just can't wait to sink my teeth into some freshly cut raw salmon and butter fish and dip them into dollops of wasabi in Japanese soy sauce.


Hubby ordered this plate of sushi at Iciban Doshi @ Pavillion on New Year's eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were told not to eat anything raw.. not even sandwich meat.. :( because there are some parasites.. in these meat.. and it might hurt baby. so i abstained from it for a good 9months.

Chinneeq said...

thank goodness i never eat raw...otherwise will die looking at something so nice!