Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Temp Maid

My maid agent just called to inform me that he has managed to get me a temp live-in maid who will arrive at my house tomorrow night. I am having a mixture of feelings now, both relieved and worried. Relieved and happy that I don't have to do household chores anymore yet worried that the maid will drive me nuts. This temp maid will be a Cambodian maid who has been rejected by another employer. I just hope that there will not be any communication breakdown and most importantly, she will not be a cuckoo maid and one who is lazy and has bad attitude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a relief for you

Vickylow said...

Wish you have a reliable maid.

Unknown said...

Healthfreakmommy-I had a problem when sending the comment on your kids blog..:(
Great to hear that your temp maid is well behave.have a nice day

Mommy to Chumsy said...

great to hear that :D you can ask Annie for some cambodian words. her maid is cambodian ;)

Annie Q said...

good luck & hope u get a good temp maid!
Barbara, my maid is make me fuming, and i just found out something yesterday, will blog later!