Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bad Habit

Sherilyn has a bad habit of picking her nose despite us threatening her that we will plaster up her nose. When she was at the hospital yesterday to have the wound on her forehead cleaned, my mum jokingly told the doctor about her habit and the doctor joked backed and said he will plaster up Sherilyn's nose if she does not stop picking her nose. Sherilyn was really scared and promised that she will not pick her nose again but back home, she started digging for boogers again.... till her nose bleeds sometimes. Do you have a good way of stopping your child from repeating a bad habit?

5 comments:

slavemom said...

XY likes to poke the corners of her eyes.. digging for eyelashes. :| I told her she'd go blind one day but that din stop her. Sigh.. yeah, I'd oso like to know how to stop their bad habits, apart from telling them over n over again.

LHS said...

maybe trying not to mention again,some kids will easily get forgotten their bad habit if adult stop saying it.

Mom's The Cook said...

muahahaha...this is really funny. Ashley doesn't dig hers and won't even let us clean it. So you can imagine how many boogers are stuck there :(

MamaJo said...

He,he..I wish someone will tell me too...Isaac learn 'stupid' word from Jona, and till today, he will keep using it daily, till both me and my hubby really fed up liao

Annie Q said...

OH! My two boys also got this bad habit lately!! Last week, Fearles dig till his nose bleeds, gave me a fright!! I keep telling them don't dig, later nose will bleed but they mute their hearing system. :(