Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Drive Safely This Festive Season

Today marks the last day of the Chinese calendar and tomorrow all the Chinese worldwide will usher in the year of the Rat, the first zodiac sign in the Chinese calendar. Many people have traveled back to their hometowns yesterday and some will be traveling today or tomorrow. If I weren’t pregnant, I too would have already traveled back to my hometown yesterday. I hope everyone traveling would drive safely and I hope you have already checked that your auto insurance is still valid and has not expired. That’s really very important coz in the event of any accidents (knock on wood ok!), your insurance company will take care of everything. Have a great reunion dinner tonight!

No comments: