Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 1, 2008

My Maid Cooked Fried Rice

This is the first dish that my temp. Cambodian maid cooked that is near perfect, i.e. not burnt and looked presentable too.... and that's because I stood next to her guiding her and telling her what to do. I will let her take charge of the cooking if she passes a few more dishes. I can't afford to be standing next to her all the time when she cooks as someone needs to watch over the 2 brats, else they will surely be up to mischief.

BTW, this fried rice has lap cheong (chinese pork sausage), yuon cheong (chinese liver sausage), bok choy, 3 eggs, tofu pok, sliced pork and some red and yellow bell pepper. Very tasty!

1 comment:

Vickylow said...

Wah looks tempting, she is good.