Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Mum's Going Back Soon

My mum will be going back to Ipoh soon and when she's gone, I just don't know how I am going to cope. She's been a great help to me now, especially in coaching Alycia in her homework everyday and entertaining the gals whilst I am busy on my computer. Without my mum's help, I doubt I will have the time to even type 2 posts in a day. I don't have an efficient maid anymore and my super blur and slow coach maid is driving me up the pole.

Alycia's pre-school has been giving her loads of homework to do everyday to the extent that I don't even have time to bring her out to the playground in the evening. I know it's good for Alycia since she's very much lagging behind her peers in terms of reading and writing as she had missed more than 7 months of classes last year but all work and no play is really not too good for a 4-year old toddler too. I guess we can't have the best of both worlds, can we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really hard .. when the kids get so much homework. Over here.. they are more relax i think.

MamaJo said...

True, when my mom around, I feel more relax rather than stress....How I wish she would come faster rather than after 'ching ming'.....:(