Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Shoes For The New Year

Last week, we went shopping and bought Alycia and Sherilyn new shoes. Since I love pink, most of my gals' shoes are pink too. It's really difficult to get them pretty and comfy shoes at affordable prices. One brand that the gals have been wearing is Disney. Disney shoes cost between RM50 - RM70 a pair.



These 2 pairs are for Sherilyn - a Pooh Bear sandals for daily wear and a pink shoes for more formal wear.



and this pink Pooh Bear shoes is for Alycia. Wanted to get her another pair of Crocs as I have seen some new designs but when I saw the price, I really think it's not worth it for a pair of plastic shoes that look so casual.

I also got myself 2 pairs of low-heeled sandals as my legs can't stand high heeled sandals
anymore. They are really making the varicose veins on my legs worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty shoes..!

MamaJo said...

Wow, it definitely look so nice...pinkish..