Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Smart Alec




Sherilyn seems to have lots of bright ideas. The other day, she poured all her Lego blocks on her table. Just before nap time, I told her to keep her toys and to put the Lego blocks back into where they should belong. I thought she would bring the Lego blocks one by one or two by two to keep them in the box. I was surprised when she pushed her table to the Lego box and swept all the blocks into the box and within seconds, she finished keeping the blocks. She's a young smart alec, isn't she?

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe...she is indeed a smart alec :D

Unknown said...

she is smart!I think she is growing up and wants to be a good sister.:)

Anonymous said...

Very smart..!! a proactive person. . ;)

凯妈 said...

yes, she is smart. my daughter will carry one by one..haha!

Leena said...

so clever!

MamaJo said...

Yup...she really smart!!