Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 24, 2008

Colorful Personality



These are Alycia's 'art work'. I find that Alycia loves to color her pictures with many colors. Any object that she colors will be multi-colored - a person's face, clothes, an animal, a fruit, etc. She never sticks to just one color or a few colors but she uses a multitude of colors. Does that mean she has a very colorful and vibrant personality and likes to see things colorful?
Sherilyn is quite the opposite of Alycia. There was a period of time when she only likes to use pencil (black), pen or black color pencil to color her drawings. After some time, I think Alycia cheh cheh's colorful style sort of rubbed off on her and now, she too is beginning to color her objects with multi colors.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, very colorful. Right now, my son only knows how to scribble, don't know how to color properly yet. By the way, I have set up a new poems blog. Mind if we exchange links for my my new blog?

Alicia said...

alycia can really colours well... very nice arts

Leena said...

haha, so cute. Everything has multi-colour. Cool..

凯妈 said...

oh, she did her coloring very well, compare to my son, she really loves colorful. Great!

Vickylow said...

haha such a colourful Alycia. I still remember in Standard 1, we colour human skin with orange. But out of all Chinese, a Indian fren colour the skin with dark brown colour. At that time we feel so weird, but know can understand cause he himself has can dark brown ton skin hehe.

LHS said...

That's nice to color the face with different colors!!

Jacelyn Chew said...

thanks for your links. anyway, i asked abt the case on commenting in my kid's blog. it's ok, but dunno y u can't.

This is advice fr my expert (Bryan): "I think the problem your reader is facing could be due to the web browser, try upgrade to the latest IE7.0 for better browsing experience and more secure as well."

Hope this helps.

MamaJo said...

Wow, so nice like rainbow...wait till you see Jona colouring, always love to use one colour to colour whole pic...guess he just being too lazy....and Isaac till now, just scribble as he like....your Sherilyn is really fast learner