Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Have You Gotten Your PR Back?

Many blogs got back their PR over the past few days. Most of these blogs have paid posts in them, including 3P posts. I was really upset that despite me removing the 3P badges and links from my dot com blog, the PR is still 0... for both my blogs. I doubt it will ever go up to PR4 again but I am not expecting a PR4, I'll be happy if I can get a PR3 or at worst a PR2. The traffic to both my blogs is still considered good, in fact traffic has increased for both my blogs lately. I really don't know how Google ranks a blog. Have you gotten back a good PR for your blog? This Google PR thingy is really depressing.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i think G Besar is a bit crazy. maybe those who get back their PR may lose it again later.

Mumsgather said...

Did you appeal for reconsideration? After I did, I got back PR for one of my blogs. The others are still outstanding I think (hope) because I appealed later. Anyway, even though I got back PR for the first one, its down from 5 to 2. Bleargh!