Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Told You She's Really Destructive



Nope, it's not what you think. I didn't wallop Sherilyn till the cane broke. It's Sherilyn who broke the cane. Told you I wasn't exaggerating when I said she's destructive. She has broken many toys and ruined many of my things. When I wasn't looking last week, Sherilyn played with the cane till she broke it. I don't know if she broke it on purpose or by accident but she sure was glad when she told me that she broke the cane.

Sometimes when she misbehaves herself in public, I would threaten to cane her but she would tell me this "mummy, you didn't bring the cane out oso!" She can really outwit me sometimes.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!she is so smart huh!This accident always happened in my home.There was broken things all the time.

MamaJo said...

She really so strong ler.....same for my boys, can break plastic cane (from balloon stick).....just imagine....cause they don't want me to use it