Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Miss Pukey Sherilyn

Sherilyn puked again last night, the second time in 3 days, due to the irritation on her throat by the cough and phlegm.


I now have a bucket each in my room and in the gals' room. This comes in handy when Sherilyn needs to puke. However, I have to be real quick to grab the bucket, pull Sherilyn up and sit her in an upright position , otherwise she will puke on herself and on the mattress.


These days, I have to sleep with a bucket next to me..... all well-prepared, just in case Sherilyn pukes in the middle of the night.



Each time after Sherilyn pukes and messes up her mattress, she gets to sleep with us on our king-sized bed...


and Alycia has to sleep in her old baby cot in our room.

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Aly has outgrown the crib already, good thing she can still sleep soundly

MamaJo said...

Geeee.....it is definitely not easy to manage them lor...I remember I even put the potty next to them when they sleep (when they not feeling well)