Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Neck Pillow That Stops Stiff Neck



I used to suffer from stiff neck quite frequently but ever since I started to sleep on special concave neck pillows, I rarely have stiff neck anymore. I find that soft pillows are normally the culprit for stiff necks and I have since ditched them or put them downstairs for my cat nap in the afternoon. So if you suffer from neck pain and stiff necks, it's time you swap your pillows with special concave neck pillows. They are not very expensive and you can buy one from as cheap as RM20-30 each. They are really a good investment for a good night's sleep!



3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i also cannot stand soft pillows. Mine is hard and concave too :D Boy, yours cost RM109?

MamaJo said...

I know that brand...cause I have tonne of different brand and kind of pillow...all thanks to my hubby....keep complaining the pillow is stiff/hard/too soft etc.....so far, he is settle with Aussino pillow at the moment....he,he

Anonymous said...

Neck pillow is very comfortable,I have been using since 2002. I advise this neck pillow for everybody for health of neck.