Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Sunday

Today, Alycia and Sherilyn had a real swell time in Sunday School. They decorated Easter Eggs with stickers and tonight, they even get to eat the Easter Eggs (which are hard boiled eggs). There was a small party in class and the gals had a whale of their time munching on junk food. I had forgotten to tell my new maid that the gals are not supposed to eat junk food given out at parties. Alycia knows that her new kakak will not stop her and quickly gobbled down 3 sausages, 3 jellies, 2 bottles of Vitagen, cookies and some Easter chocolates! Sherilyn also ate a fair share of sausages, fried fish balls and drank a bottle of Vitagen.

During service, there was a very good video presentation on how Jesus had died on the cross to redeem our sins and how Abraham had obeyed God and brought his only precious son Issac to be sacrificed. The video was really very touching and moved many parishioners to tears, including moi. Today, I also met Dato' Ng Yen Yen, our new Deputy Finance Minister face to face in church and I must say that she is indeed very friendly.

After church, we had high tea at PJ Hilton coffee house. Though there was a lot of delicious food on the buffet spread, I could only eat like a cat and did not have much appetite. As my tummy is ballooning, my appetite is being suppressed. I can visualize how my guts are being pushed and squeezed to its limits by the ballooning uterus. Just can't wait for this little one to pop out.

How was your Sunday today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter..Shireen..!