Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Palm Sunday

We celebrated Palm Sunday in church on Sunday last week. All the kids at Sunday School received a palm leave or two each. They were also taught to make a donkey out of paper plate and some present papers. Why donkey? Well, Palm Sunday marks the celebration to welcome Jesus as he rode into the town of Jerusalem on a donkey over two thousand years ago. I hope I got the facts right as I've not been reading the bible for quite some time already *guilty*




Alycia and Sherilyn had a great time making the donkey at Sunday School and goofing around with their favorite teacher.






The donkey made out of paper plate and present papers.

Dato' Ng Yen Yen, the new Deputy Finance Minister was also at our church on Sunday and it was the first time I saw her in person.

No comments: