Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chocolate Lovers



Daddy is a chocolate lover, so am I but I try hard to stay away from them. Naturally Alycia and Sherilyn also love chocolates, so much that Alycia will secretly eat them during school parties (and then tell me out of guilt when she comes home), as I have told her that she is not allowed to eat chocolates and junk food in school and Sunday school.

I can normally resist eating chocolates, but when it comes to Ferrero Rocher and Almond Gold chocolate bars, I will fall for them and gorge on them.... and then feel guilty after gorging on those sins.



And how can I resist saying no to Alycia when she begs me for one Ferrero.... coz she will give me her sweetest smile and appreciation when she gets that one special treat from mummy.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Isaac too!!! Just crazy over the chocolate.....he esp like the one that got a bit of biscuits coating with chocolate....yummy yummy