Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

Source of picture from fotosearch.com

Happy birthday to you
Happy birhday to you
Happy birthday to.....................





























http://www.healthfreakmommy.blogspot.com/
happy birthday to you.


Today marks the first anniversary of my blogspot blog. I would like to thank all my loyal readers from the bottom of my heart for giving my blog the much needed traffic and for all your wonderful comments. Creating this blog wasn't at all easy for an IT retard like me. I had spent many sleepless nights reading and trying to comprehend computer codes, IT jargons, etc (which seemed so alien to me) to get my blog started. I must also thank some of my friends for helping me make my blog a reality. I had always wanted to create my own blog but did not know where to begin. Even the smallest of effort like giving me the support and encouragement I needed when my blog was still new and unheard of to helping me with other more complicated stuff ..... theimperfectmom, montessorimum, chin nee, mamabok (did I leave any names out??) ..... thank you very much for your help, advice, support and comments.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well..! happy birthday to your blog.. Shireen..!!

Anonymous said...

OOO...so fast one year old di. Happy 1st anniversary to your Healthfreakmommy.blogspot.com

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Healthfreakmommy.blogspot.com :)

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

Happy b'day to your blog. I surprised to see the photo of cake. Congrats !!

I've been a regular visitor of your blog for the past 6 months ( more than ). Your blog's very useful and I'm getting more information also. I already made a ''parenting & child care '' link in my blog.

Take care of your health

Once again '' Happy b'day !!!

Cheers
Niya

凯妈 said...

happy birthday to your.......blog, Shireen!! I started blog around June last year...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks peeps for all the well wishes!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY & MANY MANY MORE TO COME!!