Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Am So So Sick Of My CL

I am so so sick of this confinement. I am so so sick of my CL who is such a pain in my ass and neck. Everything she does is so wrong, unethical and unhygienic. The thing that I can't stand most about her is that she does not wash her hands after washing baby's poopie bum, despite me telling her to do so. I even gave her a pack of wet wipes for convenience sake to wipe her hands but that old lady just couldn't be bothered. Last night Baby C kept sneezing and then she puked everything out after I nursed her. I did not even blame her but she was so defensive of herself (as if I will blame her for bb sneezing and puking) and kept defending herself by yakking and yakking and yakking away till almost midnight. Even after I had turned off the lights to sleep, that old lady was still yakking away in her room (which is adjoining to mine) and came into my room to wake me up to talk c*ck. Boy, she really makes me want to explode as if my baby blues are not enough to kill me. Also last night, she just left the baby with me and then she had a good night's sleep until 7am, till I woke her up to clean baby's bum. Can you beat that?

I suspect it's her stupid method of wiping baby in the evening which made bb feeling a tad under the weather. Many times, she had forgotten to wipe Baby C until I reminded her at around 7pm. And when she wiped Baby C, she left the fan blowing at full blast until I saw it and turned it off. This old lady is also as stubborn as an ass. Who is she to choose what baby is to wear to sleep at night? For her convenience sake, she vehemently refused to let Baby C wear long rompers to sleep at night. Her lame excuse is that it is hard for her to see the buttons at night. So she let Baby C wear short sleeved onesie and wrapped her up in a nappy. When I commented about it, she put on a long sleeve pjs over the short sleeved onesie..... Baby C was sweating in the 2 layers of clothes and 1 layer of tight bundling in the nappy.

This old lady is so damn lazy that she is even lazy to wear her eye glasses. She can't really see well without her glasses and many times Baby C's bum still has poop on it because she can't see properly. In the end who suffers? Me.... coz I have to stand next to her and tell her what to do and tell her which part still has poop. Sometimes I even wipe baby's bum myself. Once, she even spilled gravy all over me because she can't see well without her glasses! Hiring her is really one of my biggest mistakes.

You know how she double boils chicken essence? She pours my unfinished red dates water into the chicken essence!! Which makes me suspicious that she had finished my chicken essence and then poured in the unfinished overnight red dates water to it. Oh my goodness, I am so so stressed up with that sickening old lady. 10 more days, 10 more days to go before I can send her off!! And I have to pay her RM100 a day! Makes me so sick thinking of her now. Forgive me Lord for bad mouthing her but I really can't tolerate her anymore. I hope I won't go into depression because of her. I can only blame myself for making a wrong decision for hiring her and not firing her in the first place.

13 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sorry to hear that shireen. makes me angry just reading about your CL. She's so incompetent and I wonder why she can be a CL. 10 more days is real fast. Hang in there.

sunshine said...

Hi, mommy, you are not alone. It is not your mistake though, it is very difficult to get good CL unless you personally know her. Most CL i heard are either incompetent or too "competent" until they think they are the best in the world. nvm, just be patient for another 10 more days or you can opt to send her off earlier. I release mine 1 day earlier..

coffeesncookies said...

have you paid her in full ? Otherwise, just let her off early with a prorated pay and small angpow. I did that to my CL. I had 3 CL's for my 1st confinement. The 1st was just like yours, lazy,dirty, refuse to follow instructions and can't see properly. Claimed that she fed my baby at 12mn, 3am and 6am everyday when I only saw 2 used bottles. She repeatedly used the same hanky for 3 days in a row without washing, slept with air cond (16C) and fan on until my baby started to sneeze. I could not tolerate her and asked hubby to pack her off on the 12th day. The second CL wasn't very much better. Massaged my baby with yuyi oil all over till my baby cried so badly, the oil must have stung her skin. I had a real bad confinement and I'm glad I never hesitated sending them off. If you have someone to help you with bathing baby C, cater your confinement food, consider sending her off and regain your sanity. Good luck

Anonymous said...

cool down 10 more days to go... i noe how u feel, is like u r paying someone to stress u everyday!!

Mumsgather said...

Gosh. She sounds like a nightmare. Can't you tell her to go before the 10 days is up. My friend fired her CL after 1 week because it just wasn't turning out. In the end more stress and more work then caring for baby herself.

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, tot u said she is recomended? U did not talk to her previous employer to ask about her habit?

Like what they said, you can actually release her earlier if you got help from your mum/MIL if they are at your place. Having being to stress like that isn't good to your milk supply since u are breastfeeding. All the best Shireen.

Anonymous said...

Sounds real bad. Where you hire her from? Cool down...only 10 more days. "Yan" la

凯妈 said...

sounds very bad. All the best to you. Confinement is going to end soon.

Annie Q said...

Be patient Shireen, ten more days to go. Haih! Like some mummy said, it's really hard to get a good CL, most CL are stubborn and is a pain.

That sleep wear part sound like mine too. My CL also dont like me to wear my boys with long rompers, she said very "mah fan" to open and change the diapers at night. It's easier if just wear long pants and long sleeve sleep wear. U know mine, even request daily fruits for her to eat and somemore can tell u what she wan to eat!!

That's why i got depression during my confinement month. :(

After she left post her name big big on your blog, so no one will employ her as CL anymore..hahahahhah..me more evil than u.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Yea lor, why don't you fire her? My aunt told me her DIL fired the CL a week after they hired her.

I think we mommy bloggers can put up a list of CL liao..the bad and good list. :P

Unknown said...

sometimes we really blood boiling with the CL who we hired, just like maid...cool down and still have about 1 week then you no need to see her again...

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oh no! Another hopeless CL. Sometimes we just have to bear with them for the full term but I chose to fire mine after 10 days :P

MamaJo said...

How you got this CL? She really so awful...luckily, I 'terminate' my CL even before she came to my house....otherwise, I won't have peaceful and wonderful confinement period....
Hey, don't worry too much, me too, from the day I discharge from hospital, I already touch water as well as drive a car.....