Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Baby Monitor





I have been wanting to buy a new baby monitor to place in the kids' room at night so that I can monitor and hear Sherilyn when she cries and pukes. Hubby finally got a new Chicco baby monitor 2 weeks ago.

A few nights ago, I left Baby C alone in the room upstairs for a few minutes. Before I went downstairs, I turned on the baby monitor. When my CL went into the room, she fed Baby C with formula milk. When I went upstairs, I asked her why she fed the baby with formula and she lied to me that the baby was crying. I then told her that I did not hear the baby's cries donwstairs as the monitor was turned on. She was really taken aback and asked me what the gadget was and I told her it's a monitor to trace baby's cries. She was shocked and did not say a word.

My instruction to her was that I will breastfeed Baby C before going to bed and that she is to bring Baby C to me throughout the night for nursing when she cries. But that lady wanted to have a good night's sleep and fed Baby C with formula. What a pain in the neck that lady brings me everyday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nerve of that woman! Who does she think she is.

Health Freak Mommy said...

A&A's mum.... yup, tell me about it. I'm counting to the days when I can bid her farewell.

MamaJo said...

True, CL always want a good night sleep, some more she is from old generation which don't really see the benefit of BM