Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 14, 2008

Pain, Pain, Pain

My gynae recently told me that there's a Jewish woman who had gone through 7 c-sections to deliver 7 healthy babies. I wonder how that woman did it. Though today's the 6th day post c-section, I am still feeling pain inside (the wound area) when I walk and lie down (especially side ways). I did not suffer much pain after my 1st c-section, while the pain was bearable after my 2nd c-section but for this c-section, I am suffering in pain. I am also purging like mad. I will be bringing baby to see the paed in a moment and I have also fixed an appointment to see my gynae and the Gastroenterologist. Hopefully there's no infection in my womb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fren experience the same after her 4th c-sec. i guess it's normal eh..since the same place has been cut 3 times.

pray that God will help to ease ur pain.

Vickylow said...

hmm do you think the age cause this. When we go mature our body metabolism not as good as previous.

Anonymous said...

Get some rest.. Shireen..!

Unknown said...

congratulations !!! rest more and take care, ya...

Anonymous said...

What a remarkable woman for surviving 7 c sections. I had a natural birth with my first. It was awful. i had a planned c section with my second, it was wonderful. I only had pain for 3 days afterwards. After 10 days i was diving and running around, it was wonderful and the easiest experience ever.

MamaJo said...

You know, for Isaac, I don't have pain at all(my 3rd C sections), all thanks to my mom...she give me some chinese herbs, which claim to 'clean' my wombs and I won't feel pain...