Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Laughing Cow = Laughing Kids



Alycia and Sherilyn are crazy over Laughing Cow cheese. I hardly buy them this brand of cheese as it is very expensive. But daddy and especially mah mah are the ones who always spoil them rotten and would always get them the triangle wedges or Party Cubes or Cheeze Dippers each time they go shopping. Alycia and Sherilyn are so crazy over the cheese that they will do anything to lay their hands on the cheese. Sometimes after I have gone upstairs for my shower, they will go to the kitchen, ransack the fridge for Laughing Cow and eat them without my knowledge. But kids being kids, I always found out as they do not know how to eliminate all evidence. I always found the wrappers and box in the dustbin or bits of cheese at the corner of their mouth! Once, Alycia refused to eat her lunch and demanded for Cheeze Dippers. I refused to give in to her whims and she cried and cried. I ignored her but when I went upstairs to have my shower, mah mah secretly gave her the box of Cheeze Dippers! Grandparents tend to have such a weak spot when it comes to seeing their grand children cry. They always give in to their whims and fancies. You agree?

2 comments:

Bits said...

Yes Shireen! I agreeeeed! hahahah...

slavemom said...

That's normal. Grandparents' job is to spoil the kids. :D