Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meltdown

That's Sherilyn in one of her meltdowns recently. Lately, Sher is super whiny, demanding and stubborn. I think she's jealous that mummy is sharing the attention paid to her with her new baby sister. She is still resisting our maid and does not want our maid to bathe her, brush her teeth, feed her or has anything to do with her. All she wants is MUMMY.

This confinement of mine is the least like a confinement. My mil has not been feeling well and is feeling dizzy all the time lately. So ends up, I have to care for my 3 kids full time. The Chinese believe that a lady in confinement is not supposed to touch tap water (for this will cause wind to enter the body, which in return will cause body aches) but heck, I have been touching tap water the day I was discharged from the hospital. Both Alycia and Sher had high fever 2 weeks ago and last week, Sher had yeast infection and ring worm on her body. I think my maid must have not been too clean handling her during my stay in the hospital.



Sher's favorite meltdown time - when she's just woken up from her afternoon nap. She would resist having her diaper removed and would just whine and bawl on the floor.... which drives me bonkers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my boy also like that now and all my three kids only want me even until now and I take care of them myself full time eventhough the maid is around. Lately it's my boy who asked "mummy, why you love meimei more", it used to be JS who asked me this when WH was a baby

凯妈 said...

pity this little girl, cry until like this.

MamaJo said...

Blame it on weather...it is really so hot, I just can't imagine survive without air con...and Jona has been cough past these few days....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh poor sher...she had yeast infection? probably she needs some time to get used to sharing mommy with the baby.

Leena said...

She's craving for attention eh. Hope she's adjusting well with arrival of her baby sister.