Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 3 Angels



3 girls and no boys. Many people have asked me to try for a son. Excuse me...? Try for a son? You think it's cheap to raise a child? Are boys really that good? Sorry, no offense to those who have sons. What's wrong with having 3 girls? You want me to risk my life by going through another c-section... not that I had a smooth sailing one recently. If I went through another surgery, I am risking my life and I ain't going to do that for the sake of having a son. I am not planning to have a 4th child unless God decides otherwise. I am very happy and thankful to God for my 3 angels.

7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

those annoying people should just zip their mouths.

凯妈 said...

yeah, zip their mouth, they just jealous you have 3 pretty angels!! I loves to see you daughters, that's why is a MUST to visit your blog everyday! :-)

Chinneeq said...

just tell them how lucky you are going to be without having to worry about living with daughter-in-law, hehe....

Anonymous said...

Ya true! That's why I'm also not trying for a girl. Anyway 3 girls r better than 3 boys!

Annie Q said...

hahah..agree with a&a's mom comment. Even i so wish i could have a girl, but since god give me two boys, that's enough.

Unknown said...

those kolot people always want boys...how i hope i will have a baby girl..girls more stick to parents when they grow up than boys

MamaJo said...

He,he..human is like that...when they know you don't have a boy, they will ask you why not go for boy, and if you have all boys, they will ask you to go for a girl.....girl is easy manage compare to boy